Monday, August 2, 2010

Back in Chicago

Well, the 2010 July NOLA Service Learning Trip has come and gone. It was quite an adventure and I am still catching up on sleep from the experience. I had a wonderful time and find myself missing New Orleans already. Everyone worked really hard at Kipp Central City and we were able to accomplish a lot in 5 short days. The experience of being a trip leader was one I will not soon forget. It had its share of challenges, but was really rewarding in the end. I hope to see most of the group back next summer for some new adventures.

Please check out our Facebook page for pictures and comments. Add it to your groups to keep in touch with everyone from this year's trip and feel free to share photos and video. The group page is called,

"NOLA Service Learning Trip"

No comments:

Post a Comment