Sunday, August 5, 2012

At home and thinking...

I am back in Chicago and it is a lot cooler.
I want to thank Adrienne for getting us home. She was my hero! If she hadn't decided to have us all go to the airport we would not have been available for the flight she got us on!  Yeah Adrienne!
I hope Jennifer will make her pictures available to all of us. She was drawing all of the time--and she is a great artist.
Being part of this group was an amazing experience. Thank you to all of you!
Thank  you to Tony for showing us the levees--new and old-- and the lower 9th so I could understand how much suffering there was and still is. I am glad to be a part of  a group that is trying to make a difference.
I can't wait to see all of your pictures.
Eunice

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eunice! Interesting information about Jennifer's journal drawings. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete